Frequently Asked Question about Shipping.
Thank you for placing an order at www.kiddiecornertoys.com. Your one-stop destination for educational toys, licensed toys, baby gifts, personalized gifts and more. Below are some frequently asked questions regarding the shipping of your order.
What are my shipping options?
If you choose Regular Delivery, your package may take up to 8 days to arrive.
If you choose Priority Ship, your package may take up to 6 business days to arrive.
- Include an contact number at checkout
- Double-check the address and all information before submitting your order.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email whitelist to be sure that you'll receive email notifications if there are any questions or issues with your order.
- If you receive a notice or call asking you to contact us, please respond. It often means that we will not be able to proceed without additional information from you.
- If you are emailing about an order, please include the name the order was placed in and the order number, if known. This will help us locate your order information and respond more quickly.
Who pays the shipping costs?
Shipping is free with any order above $50 and up. Customers are responsible for oversize charge and handling fees depends on the product. Any order below $50, shipping costs are paid by the customer. The only exception is in the event of incorrect merchandise being shipped unless specified. At time we offer free shipping and please enjoy the saving.
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders will be fulfilled, and shipped within 3-5 business days, from the time your order is received. However during periods of high volume, plus the size, and complexity of your order, could extend that time out, up to an additional 3 business days.
What if I choose to expedite my shipping method?
Please understand that choosing "Expedite " shipping options will speed up the time you receive your order, but only from the time the order has been fulfilled, and it is ready to ship. We will make every effort to ensure that your order is processed as quickly and accurately as possible.