Goliath presents the fun, the most exciting, and the tricky game "Barbecue Party!"
- done Secured Payments
- done Quick Shipment
- done 30 Day Return policy
Collect three yummy cards to win. Players take a card and either place the item shown on the barbecue grill or if it's there already take it off and win that card. But be careful it doesn't like to be tickled. One false move and boom you will need to start over.
- For 2 - 4 players
- Helps improve hand and eye co ordination
- Box Dimensions: 26.7L x 26.7W x 12.5H cm
- Contents: A barbecue with a grill cover, a pair of tongs, 17 cards, a sheet of stickers and food for the grill
- Food for the grill pieces: 2 chicken drumsticks, 2 hot dogs, 2 fish, 2 broccoli, 2 tomatoes, 2 peppers, 2 corn on the cobs and 2 mushrooms
- Batteries Not Required
It’s Barbecue Party™, the BBQ game that decides if you’re a grill master or a dinner disaster! Choose your card to see what food you get to put onto the grill, but watch out–this baffling barbecue may jump, causing all the food to go flying off. This barbecue game with the goofy grill helps with hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, and it has an element of surprise that will make kids howl with laughter. The winner is the first player to get 3 items off the BBQ party grill before the food takes a spill. It makes a great party game for 2 or more players ages 4 and up. From the makers of Dino Meal.