Think & Learn Spell & Speak Sea Turtle
Kid's can learn their first reading words by reading them, seeing them, spelling them, rhyming them and seeing a picture to help them identify them all with this Sea Turtle!
- done Secured Payments
- done Quick Shipment
- done 30 Day Return policy
Children's can push the button on the Turtle's back to reward your child with spoken and spelled words. The screen has a back-lit LCD screen to enhance the learning and play by letting the kids see the words they are hearing through text and fun animations. By moving the Turtle's Tail to choose any of the 3 modes: Letters & Words, Rhyme Time or Games — and your preschooler's off to the races!
- Letters & Words mode, this Sea Turtle teaches the basic building blocks of literacy — how to recognize letters in a word, how to spell the word and more! "Touch any picture on my shell! CAT! C-A-T spells Cat!"
- Rhyme Time mode, the Turtle shows that rhyming is not only fun, it helps kids learn about word families and can strengthen decoding skills. "Which word on my shell rhymes with tree? Bee! Yippee!"
- Games mode, the Turtle encourages kids to get up and move because learning should be fun, too! "Show me how you move! Let's see you do a robot dance!"
- Buttons on back teach first words with matching pictures
- LCD screen makes the learning and game play come to life!
- Kids can use the 2 toggle fins to interact with games
- 3 modes of play Letters & Words, Rhyme Time, and Games
- Helps teach letter identification & recognition, phonics, first words and rhyming
- While kids are playing, they’re actively learning too!